- Let go of the past. Act and apply in the present and shape up the future
- Utilize your failures as a guide towards success
- Do not try. Just do it.
- Make a list of your dreams. No matter how hard they might be to achieve, just sit down and write all your dreams down.
- Make a list of your goals…
1.Things are what they are sometimes.
2. Trust your love and what you have to offer.
3. We aren’t perfect but I do think that we find ourselves within our flaws.
4. Make sure you have balance within your love life, personal life and friendships.
5. Don’t lose sight of who’s been in your…
Yes to all of this!!
GIRLS IN MY CIRCLE
*seen this in an email
When I was little,
I used to believe in the concept of one best friend,
But when I started to become a woman,
I found out that if you allow your heart to open up,
God would show you the best in many friends.
One friend is needed when you’re going through things with your man.
Another friend is needed when you’re going through things with your mom.
Another will sit beside you in the bleachers as you delight in your children and their activities.
Another when you want to shop, share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.
One friend will say, ‘Let’s cry together,’
Another, ‘Let’s walk away together.’
One friend will meet your spiritual need,
Another your shoe fetish,
Another your love for movies,
Another will be with you in your season of confusion,
Another will be your clarifier,
Another the wind beneath your wings.
But whatever their assignment in your life,
On whatever the occasion,
On whatever the day,
Or wherever you need them to meet you with their gym shoes on and hair pulled back,
Or to hold you back from making a complete fool of yourself…
Those are your best friends.
It may all be wrapped up in one woman, but for many, it’s wrapped up in several.
One from 7th grade,
One from high school,
Several from the college years,
A couple from old jobs,
On some days your mother,
On some days your neighbor,
On others, your sisters,
And on some days, your daughters.